1. Co-wash your hair every week at least twice a week to keep it clean and soft, and you can leave the hair in the conditioner for a little longer time to get more nutrition.
2. Always let your hair air dry. If you do blow-dry your hair, do it in a cold wind setting with a round brush. Let the hair air dry completely before styling the hair again!
3. Always use a heat protectant whenever you use heat on your hair to avoid breakage tangling and matted.
4. If you bleach or dye your hair, always use a neutralizing shampoo to stop chemicals from entering into the hair and use a hair mask afterward to repair the hair.
5. Wrap your hair up with a silk scarf for straight hair to avoid tangles in your sleep, and you can make braids before sleeping to keep your curly hair or wavy hair more textured.
6. Never brush your hair starting at the top! Always brush from the bottom up to avoid tangling and breakage!and don't brush your curly hair, just use your finger to separate the hair.
if you want to learn more information about how to take care of hair weaves, please visit Julia hair website: www.juliahair.com